Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ever since I changed my Visa card number I have had nothing…

Customer Question
Ever since I changed...

Ever since I changed my Visa card number I have had nothing but trouble logging in to pay pal no matter what I do. I have used pay pal for years no trouble until now.. Please send and explain by email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't want to Chang e my password ***** there done that. I want to know what is wrong?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Visa card number has nothing to do with your PayPal authentication. Can you please clarify what the specific issue it is while logging in PayPal? More details please.