Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email has been blocked. I received message warning and…

Customer Question
My email has been...

My email has been blocked. I received message warning and tried to fix the problem without success. Have ben without email for over a month, .Can you help please?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My email is***@******.***, I wanted o be able to receive emails on my IPhone and arranged internet access. I tried to contact Google to have email access but I am not very computer proficient and was unsuccessful and my effort resulted in a warning of unauthorised access. I went to Telstra and the technician tried without success This resulted in further warnings Can you help me please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Did you receive my message.***@******.***

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to access your gmail in other devices?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess