Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have changed gmail passwords 3 times & it will not take…

Customer Question
I have changed gmail...

I have changed gmail passwords 3 times & it will not take any one of those .

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want gmail to take my password ***** thank you pearl !

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,