Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I already have a gmail account but I want to setup another.

Customer Question
I already have a...

I already have a gmail account but I want to setup another. When I type gmail.com into my address bar it always opens the account I have

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On PC and tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried finding something in my account and settings to create another gmail account and tried to google how to do it but when I try to go to gmail.com it always logs into the gmail I have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I do not think so. I am old so still trying to figure out things

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

To create a new gmail account click on the link below and try to open the link on a different browser because your old gmail is saved in the browser memory. If you use Chrome browser try to open it on Internet explorer or Edge browser.

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&continue=https://mail.google.com/mail/?pc=topnav-about-en

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.