Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Its telling me I have to log in on the device I most often…

Customer Question
Its telling me I...

Its telling me I have to log in on the device I most often use. this is the device I most often use

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my main computer--web browser I guess

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't, I'm not savvy enough

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive always successfully signed with my E-mail and pass word. all of a sudden -- no deal

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
Since when did you start experiencing this issue?
What exactly are you having trouble with your email?

I haven't used my E-mail for 2 weeks. this is the first time I have had this problem. Of course it asked me for my e-mail and my password. it rejected that and told me I had to log in on the device I most often use. this is the device I most often use
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

what email service are you having problem with?

NO
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

yahoo
What happened to U Moses
I don't know what the automated site pop up is
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

are you already logged on to the device it give error for yahoo email?

sorry Moses. I had an emergency phone call. I'm using my computer to talk to u. but I cant log on to my email
Hello Moses. Did I loose you
well I don't know what happened to you.I gues ill try to solve the problem myself. enjoy the 5 dollars
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

I am here and online now to help you

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

let me know when you want to continue in getting this fixed i will be online.