Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Someone compromised my G-mail and now I have 5 other emails…

Customer Question
Someone compromised my G-mail...

Someone compromised my G-mail and now I have 5 other emails that I never created. I believe that Dell Concierge service (phone number 1(###) ###-#### is responsible because I did not renew the annual service contract. My email is (*****@******.***, for the past 15 years. Please help me to restore my G-Mail and delete all others.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I am unable to go into my G-Mail. It puts me to other emails.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

As I said I can not enter my email. it sends me to others

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me to recover my e-mail please.***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
Since when did you start experiencing this issue?
you want access to this email "*****@******.***"?

did you try to recovery the gmail?