Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to talk to a real person about a goggle play

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to a real person about a goggle play mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my number is(###) ###-####HELP NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail And yahoo. e-mail accounts'

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web I NEED A PHONE NUMBER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I Am a tech retard i hjave no idea!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

CALL me please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

You want to access gmail on your smart phone and tablet?

Secure remote assistance and live phone calls are additional service with an additional charge or $39 let me of you want me to send you the additional service offer?

No I hit wrong button on PC I want to cancel the book download to Google Play.I really thought I was ordering the hardcover book instead.Plrase cancel the Google Play download
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

I can fix that for you let me know which download you want to cancel on googleplay.