Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A lot has changed since I was on Skype for about six years.

Customer Question
Hi a lot has...

Hi a lot has changed since I was on Skype for about six years. One obvious thing is my email address. <*****@******.***> will become defunct on 30th Nov. It is now a gmail address. I am now a lot older (91) Skype does not recognise my name now drrbobha. and none of the past passwords work I have tried various things for over two months. I miss talking to my son in USA

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I have said all I need to except How do I get back on Skype? especially as I am on Apple Mac desktop. Bob Anderson

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I live in Motueka, New Zealand on my own in Staples Street. Full name Robert Harvey Anderson. A pensioner. Retired doctor Widower.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

What is the email address registered with you skype account?

Do you want me to reset the password ***** you.