Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had my phone reset and asking for my account. i had to…

Customer Question
I had my phone...

I had my phone reset and asking for my account. i had to reset the password ***** i couldnt remember it.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Earlier today. then about 1230 i took it to sprint because i was having problems with it and they had to reset my phne. now im trying to reset is so i can use my phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Well it has already be factory reset im trying to get it set up again so i can use the phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
Since when did you start experiencing this issue?
What exactly are you having trouble with your phone?