Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had the same address for years but now I get no new…

Customer Question
I have had the...

I have had the same address for years but now I get no new emails to my address,***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking AOL from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Actually I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I am using my iPad so I do not really know, I do have both on my computer but I could always get email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/1/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

How do you access your AOL mailbox? If you don't know, just describe what you do in stesp to access the email,