Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to recover my password however my g mail address…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to recover my password ***** my g mail address isn't being recognized! Help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I have none

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am so frustrated this is my 3 red attemp

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service) I will use data that you will provide me. if data you provide is incorrect, recovery will not work.