Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have three gmail email addresses. I cannot see two of them…

Customer Question
I have three gmail...

I have three gmail email addresses. I cannot see two of them on the gmail site. I can see the two missing ones on Outlook in Office 360. I also have all of them plus my outlook address on my iPhone. I do not want to mess any of them up but I do not want the spoonbabies one to be my main address. I have it for a little home business I have started.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I use outlook for three of my addresses and gmail to look at the spoonbabies one.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Outlook would not let me put the spoonbabies on on it. I am not sure about anything else.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My sign for Youtube login is an old email address that no longer is a valid email. I want to change it to one of the valid ones I have now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Please send me the remote request from your screen