Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to get on Facebook, on my IPad, but can't seem to do…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get on Facebook, on my IPad, but can't seem to do it. I am on Facebook on my cell. I have a email address for the iPad, I think, not sure. It was all good, not sure what happend.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Just trying to do it by using a password, and inserting it in the space called for. I must tell you, that I am not computer smart by any means.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, not that I know. Question, why can I get Facebook on my cell, and not on my IPad?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Are you using the Facebook app on your iPad or trying to sign in via the Safari web browser?