Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The Yahoo email I was using to access Microsoft was

Customer Question
The Yahoo email I...

The Yahoo email I was using to access Microsoft was compromised several years ago and I got a new gmail account. I want to remove the yahoo address and I have tried but it still remains,

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank-you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you able to able to log in to the concerned Microsoft account now?