Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since nov.8 my cell phone htc not receiving nor sending -

Customer Question
Since nov.8 my...

Since nov.8 my cell phone htc not receiving nor sending - mail***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking AOL from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Have no problem with e-mail on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just tel me how you can help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

As a reminder, if the site pops up a request for a secure remote connection request, it is just the site asking as an ad. Just click the X

Could you tell me the server email settings you currently have setup in your HTC phone? If you don't know how to access, let me know and I can guide you.