Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account - which many people have - was changed. I…

Customer Question
My gmail account -...

My gmail account - which many people have - was changed. I have lost all email addresses in my***@******.*** account and I cannot send any messages to contacts about my changed address (which was done without my consent or knowledge). How do I get back my previous email address?

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

I cannot send nor receive. I get no "error" message. My question is: How do I get back my previous address?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

If I have lost all email addresses due to this new address, I cannot send anything to anyone, not even to inform them that my email address has changed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

One question: How do I get back my previous address (with which I had no problem)?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

My previous address was:***@******.***

Why was it changed?