Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Do not send me any more correspondence from Match.Com. I…

Customer Question
Please do not send...

Please do not send me any more correspondence from Match.Com . I have never completed my profile and have never given you a credit card with which to bill me. I want NO further interaction with Match.com

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I_phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Cannot get you to discontinue sending things to me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
First I need to clarify that we are NOT match.com. You are visiting JustAnswer, we are a paid website providing professional support services with guaranteed quality.If I understand correctly, you are currently spammed by the site of match.com and you are looking a way to effectively get rid of it services and messages.Am I correct?