Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep getting locked out of my account as I work in many…

Customer Question
I keep getting locked...

I keep getting locked out of my account as I work in many locations and I keep getting blocked from my gmail account and I am seriously considering stopping the security

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I've tried everything and i'm logged on

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Both(###) ###-####

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

Do you have access to you gmail now or its locked out?

I already have sorted it out before you got back to me and there was no mention about a $69.00 fee only a $5.00 fee and your site also stated a full refund if not satistified so I would appreciate it if you would cancel the transaction and refund my money