Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to reset my password for computer and then for the…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password ***** computer and then for the phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, I cannot get in without the password. I have to reset it.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know. It was set up by Geeks business group.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

What operating system is on the computer which you want to reset the login password *****?

Microsoft. Windows 10, I believe.
No, thank you. Please walk me through it. Why is resetting a password ***** Thunderbird so mysterious ?
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

Thunderbird is an email emulator and not your email.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

you want to reset windows login password ***** you want to reset your email password ***** different things.

Only my Outlook e-mail password ***** ***** working. I can get into my computer fine.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

you want to reset your outlook email in that case?

The password ***** my outlook e-mail account only.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

sure sir i will provide you the reset steps and link

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

To reset your email password ***** on the link given below.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

This is the same site for changing my computer password, which I do not want to do. ONLY the outlook e-mail account.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

its the same site now Microsoft has made a one stop reset link for all Microsoft product including Email, skype and your Windows 10 login as well.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

The email includes, MSN, Hotmail, Outlook.com, Office.com all in once place

Seems to have worked. Thank you.
Was the $5 refundable only if one purchased additional product?
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

I hope the issue is resolved to the level of satisfaction you had with us.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

Please take a moment to click on the stars located on the top of this chat page to rate my service.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

i dont have access to our customer billing system for billing related information you can contact customer service,

Was the payment the $5 ?
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

i dont have access to our customer billing system for billing related information you can contact customer service.

I would like a receipt so that I know the charge. I don't want to pay any more than the $5 requested that stated it was refundable.
Please supply the phone number and a number linking this correspondence exchange.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago
what was this exchange confirmation to refer to
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

it must be there in your email.