Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant remember my password. I'm not sure but I could give…

Customer Question
I cant remember my...

I cant remember my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure but I could give you y number now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I don't know my password

Please tell me the email address

Thank you. Please give me a moment to check the account status and recovery options.