Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Got a new phone and forgot gmail password. Tried to change.

Customer Question
Got a new phone...

Got a new phone and forgot gmail password. Tried to change . Did all the verifications and got a message being looked into 3-5 days. Can't get any email,calendar etc. I need to get it back quickly

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No can't log in without password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I have done that and answered questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What were the questions asked by Google during your password ***** or code verification procedure? Please try list all of them, if possible. No answer is reburied for your questions, I need to know the questions to determine your account situation. Thanks.