Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Didn't finish the problem I live at 209 mango view drive,

Customer Question
Didn't finish the problem...

Didn't finish the problem I live at 209 mango view drive, Encinitas, ca 92024 when I call uber or lyft you do not show our house on mango view drive and they follow your directions which takes them into an apartment house behind us. will you correct this?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Lyft?

5 minutes ago also for uber

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I have updated lyft and uber apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No but if he would go to my address he can see the problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

It is by mistake.
I want to make sure I am not charged for this