Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get into my current yahoo email account and want to…

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my current yahoo email account and want to start a new one please

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No I'm not...what happened was my son in law and his wife had control of my account and wanted to see what I was doing with the account and opened it from Washington state...therefore he couldn't use my home phone number to send it back to me so put in their phone number so I haven't been able to access my own email account which I've had for years, and I can't get a hold of him to fix this problem

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do have security questions, so I can answer that, but when it asks if I can access his phone number, and I cannot, it just says "sorry I can't help you" and hangs up on me....its very frustrating

Technician's Assistant: Sorry. Please ask it again.

See, you're doing that now too....so I would just like to open a new account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If you get me in, and I haven't been able to change the phone number back to my phone number, it won't help me as email won't let me back in the next time I want to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 7 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out.

Since you dont have access to the recovery phone, you are correct in saying that the yahoo account cannot be recovered as the reset code is sent to a phone number which unfortunately you dont have access to

however, i can help you in signing up for a new yahoo email account . but the yahoo email address will be different

you may click on the below link to signup for a new yahoo email

click here to signup for yahoo

let me know if you face any difficulty

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you