Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been locked out of my yahoo email for over a week and…

Customer Question
Hi My name is*****...

Hi My name is***** have been locked out of my yahoo email for over a week and I have tried everything I know, to get it back, but am unable. I have had the same pass word for a long time now and now it says it's the wrong pass word.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know if you have tried resetting your Yahoo password?