Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It says email or password is not right. Me,sue dailey.

Customer Question
It says email or...

It says email or password ***** ***** right

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Me,sue dailey

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is a new tv .i just cant remember how mu roku accout is set up.i have had it for years

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/30/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 9 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are email account, Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you tell me whether you are trying to access Gmail account or Roku account? So that we can help you with providing the reset option.