Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my emails. I have been in hospital for 3 1/2…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my emails. I have been in hospital for 3 1/2 weeks following an operation. All my emails are have now been removed.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What is your email address so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess