Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have 2 email accounts and need to make one the primary…

Customer Question
I have 2 email...

I have 2 email accounts and need to make one the primary account. How do I do that? and I have also forgotten my passwords on them

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I make the 1694 account be the primary one and not the 1440 (which pops up)to show up when I go into gmail?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Where do you want to make an primary email?

When I log into gmail.com I want the 1694 to pop up NOT the 1440
NO thank you. Please disregard.

Ok, just ignore the remote support as that is a general offer send to all the customers.