Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My birthday is Jan 15 1943. My Birthday is Jan 15 1943, you…

Customer Question
My birthday is *****...

My birthday is ***** 15 1943

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My Birthday is ***** 15 1943 , you say it’s not, I don’t know anyone in pictures,***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and tabllet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

What is OS

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

A long time, everything they ask me to do, it’s saying for me to put my birthday in, it saying my birthday is ***** right,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Cory, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Cory
Cory, Support Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for using Justanswer.

How long have you had this account?