Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into gmail. My account is. I've had so many

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into gmail. My account is***@******.***. I've had so many passwords I don't know which is which. You keep sending me codes and I enter them, but you keep telling me they're wrong or now you tell me too many attempts and try again later. Please help. Thanks, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My home land line is(###) ###-#### i-phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the last password ***** you remember working?

Philippritchard1914

What is the phone number ending in 78?

Nothing else to add. Just need to get into gmail
Are you still there? I’m confused. Can you help me?

I have sent a 6 digit code to your phone

What is the new code?