Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not down load my Email from my out look I-Con. I

Customer Question
I can not down...

I can not down load my Email from my out look I-Con. I received a notice from AOL if I wanted to keep the short way to obtain my Email. When I hit yes, that's when I no longer was able to obtain my mail or any other correspondence. Next I know if I want this corrected you can, for a fee. I Do not give my credit card no. on the computer.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

I was away for a week, 11/18/17.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you getting any error or message when trying to use Outlook now?