Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had an email account that I had not used in years. I need…

Customer Question
I had an email...

I had an email account that I had not used in years. I need to pull it up with the emails in it. Gmail is saying it is no longer there. Can you help me. Sally King

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I have done is go to sign in and put my***@******.*** and then my old password. It will not bring up the geoconstruction 10 email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how do I get this old email up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

So sorry but Gmail deleted the account due to not being used

I checked now and the email account is available to register.

I don't need a new email account. I need access to the old email account.

The mail account is not active and has been deleted.

Did you ever use an email application like outlook to download your mail maybe?

you are saying I can never access the original email account again?

Sorry but yes it's not possible

Well C#$#! Thanks though.

No problem