Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password. I have gone through the online

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. I have gone through the online recovery but when it asks my to answer security questions they are not my security questions so i cant reset my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have security questions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 8 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

What type of account is this password *****?