Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I edit my list of group email addresses. I want to…

Customer Question
How can I edit...

How can I edit my list of group email addresses. I want to delete some entries and add new ones.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Email by juno

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I open compose, click on address lists and then group lists. when I highlight items to delete it does not delete. I tried copying the entire list and paste into word. that was successful, I edited the list and now want to delete the old list and enter the edited list.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you using a web browser or an email program?