Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to restore my original user name. AOL. On my computer…

Customer Question
I want to restore...

I want to restore my original user name.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer and also phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung Boost

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

It is my computer that I want help with

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No not the smart phone

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Are you trying to change the Username on your email?