Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change my Microsoft account email address. The one…

Customer Question
Hi, I need to...

Hi, I need to change my Microsoft account email address. The one currently being used has been deactivated due to hacking. I need to set up my account using the new email but I am unable to change it through the system. It only allows me to change the password ***** it sends it to the email address I need to change.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Microsoft account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't need to rest the password. I need to change the email address attached to the account.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris