Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email still works, but I can no longer log into Google…

Customer Question
My email still works...

My email still works, but I can no longer log into Google since you had me change my login less than an hour ago.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that while opening my email, you asked me to change my login. I did and now I can't login to Google. I think my email still works

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.