Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to access my gmail account on my laptop. I have…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to access my gmail account on my laptop. I have tried to change passwords under all options uncluding sending a temporary password ***** email address. not my gmail address. i cannot access my gmail on my laptop. Hurry please. i need to get this fixed. My name is***** gmail address is***@******.***. My cell phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes my iPhone. it works there

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.*** Yes i want help to fix this on my laptop.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm databank876. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When can I️ expect to hear from you

Sorry about that. I was dealing with other customers.

Since you are able to sign in on your iPhone, there is no need to try to change your password ***** order to access Gmail on your laptop. The problem with logging in from your laptop may be due to your browser cache needing to be cleared. What you can try before attempting to log into Gmail is to clear your browser's cache. Try that and then try to log into Gmail again. Let me know if it works.