Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

After being disconnected from the internet i cannot get my…

Customer Question
After being disconnected from...

After being disconnected from the internet i cannot get my email. i can send if i have addresses old list was also lost

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do not think son. i knowledgable person got me reconnected to the internet yesterday

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once shut down your computer completely and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.