Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have just updated my laptop and it has wiped my outlook…

Customer Question
I have just updated...

I have just updated my laptop and it has wiped my outlook saying it is not compatible with the last update. what can i do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Im not very computer savvy, I have a MAC laptop MAC OS High Sierra version 10.13.1, my version of outlook was Outlook 15.29 hope that helps

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

Don't know, I just up date when it tells me to, it has totally gone from my computer,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, it comes up in the launch pad will not open just tells me its not compatible with with version.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Im not sure what just happened it said to pay a $5 deposit then I had to pay $59, is this the only fee for this help
11/29/2017
Email technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Which version of outlook you are using ? Like 2003,2010 etc.

Note:- You may automatically get an notification for premium service after my second response, It is optional and accept it only if you would like me to connect to your computer otherwise we can continue with this chat option.