Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

MY AOL DESKTOP GOLD HAS DISAPPEARED!! TOSHIBA. WHEN I SIGNED…

Customer Question
MY AOL DESKTOP GOLD...

MY AOL DESKTOP GOLD HAS DISAPPEARED!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

TOSHIBA

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

WHEN I SIGNED OFF LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO..EVERTTHING WAS FINE..i TRIED TO SIGN ON AND THE ICON FOR DESKTOP GOLD WAS COMPLETELY MISSING

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
Since when did you start experiencing this issue?
What exactly are you having trouble with your?
How long has this been an issue?