Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My husbands email address is his work admin changed his

Customer Question
Hi my husbands email...

Hi my husbands email address is***@******.*** his work admin changed his password ***** we still cannot access his account on line my account is***@******.*** and his account is linked but we still cannot access it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No we are not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (optional extra service)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Are you trying to access on Windows PC?