Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my password to my old gmail account- when I…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ***** my old gmail account- when I first set it up I was married and my last name was different - would that make a difference

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No I couldn't get into my it so I gave up and made a new gmail account***@******.*** the one I need to get into is***@******.*** wait that's wrong its***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My name was Lorraine Ratliff old number(###) ###-####my new is(###) ###-####Lorraine Wagner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get my old email- my itunes is attached to that email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

you will have to provide the old and original details to recovery your gmail account.