Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Where do I find mail waiting to be sent. I have made several…

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find mail waiting to be sent. I have made several as attachments but cannot find it when I get onto the internet?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No, I don't know where that is.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

AOL Gold

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your AOL mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

I am checking my mail but do not use outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to send mail waiting to be sent.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is a ripoff, I have already paid 37.00 and didn't even get a good answer. what are you running,a ripoff clinic?
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.

I don't want a lecture. I would like to get straight answers to my questions and not have to pay an arm and a leg and get the wrong answers. I am not going to pay another credit card payment when I didn't get any answer to my question, and paid 37.00 .?
There should not have been any charge anyway. It was a simple question. I have been wanting to get off of AOL anyway and this is a good reason.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Outgoing messages are in the Outbox before being sent out one by one by the AOL Desktop Software. You can see the Outbox folder from the left pane of the mail section of AOL software, if the left pane is not hidden/collapsed for some reasons.If you do mean the physical files for outgoing emails, not the above Outbox folder in AOL user interface, I can offer you a free remote assistance session to get its physical location on your computer. Let me know what do you actually need. Thanks.