Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Gaia on my television. Every program I click on to…

Customer Question
I have Gaia on...

I have Gaia on my television. Every program I click on to watch reads "HDCP Unauthorized. Content Disabled" What does that mean

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I watch Gaia every night, just last night, no problems. Ill check for the model and number. It was brand new in 2015.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Ill check

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I tried one channel, not Gaia and I got the same message???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to ask, confused as what is going on.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the tv? Are you using a roku or firetv, or just a built in smart tv app?

I'm sorry Sharon but I do not know what you are asking or needing help with. Can you please supply the requested details so that I may help you?