Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just accidentally deleted all my emails. I know it was…

Customer Question
Hi - I...

Hi - I just accidentally deleted all my emails. I know it was stupid and I just completed an doctoral degree in education. Is there any way I can recover them?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I deleted the trash without knowing the ones I needed were in the trash.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

That is what I deleted because I did not know it was the same as my inbox. I told it was stupid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Gmail and I use Chrome
No you do not connect to my computer. I have to hold a live chat with my online class in 15 min. Now is there a way I can recover the emails that were dumped because I was too stupid to realize that All Mail meant all of my emails?

You were using the webmail portion of your Gmail account? If that is the case, there is absolutely no way to recover the deleted emails unless you were using a paid email account. Are you using a free gmail account or one that you pay for?

It is free

In that case, I am sorry, but there is absolutely no way to recover the deleted emails.

Is there anything else that I can help with?

No

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com