Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since I signed up for the New AOL mail, I need some

Customer Question
Since I signed up...

Since I signed up for the New AOL mail, I need some techassistance.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I now go to Windows Mail, but its not as easy to use as the previous

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried to phone AOL but there has always been too long a line and I was

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Sent to this. I pay for the account and I am completely disgusted with it. It worked fine when there was no charge.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10?
  2. Are you able to access your AOL email using a web browser to check if all emails are intact there?
  3. What exactly is the problem you are having in Windows Mail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Using Windows 10. Mail browser. I used AOL before. The Aol site had an address book, sent mail etc. What browser
should I be using. This is not user friendly Thanks for your help.I don't want to use security connect.
Are we finished?

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Please try to use Chrome web browser. Here is the link to download and install Chrome if you have not installed it yet.

http://google.com/chrome

After installing, please access your AOL account by going to http://mail.aol.com

See if all your emails and contacts are intact there.

Please let me know your results so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Thanks for the help. I accessed the new AOL. I appreciate your help.

You're welcome and I am glad I was able to help.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess