Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an account and when i go to log in it reads "unable…

Customer Question
I have an account***@******.***...

I have an account***@******.*** and when i go to log in it reads "unable to find account: what do i do

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No Sir unfortunately not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone but i no longer have the phone number that is set up on file for that account :(

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will i beable to get access back with help

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago

May i know since how long you have had this issue?