Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ive just created a new email and I cant log into it. I don't…

Customer Question
Ive just created a...

Ive just created a new email and I cant log into it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/29/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? or a Mac?
  2. What is the email address that you are having trouble accessing so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess