Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my email pass word. But none are working. I

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my email pass word

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes but none are working

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need my email working quick can you help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.