Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Will not accept my email address,plus i received

Customer Question
Will not accept my...

Will not accept my email address,plus i received notification that i made a purchase for 144.33 which i did not make

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet is working ok!

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes my card is being used,wiyhout my consent

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Which is NOT accepting your email address? Is it a website you are trying to access?
  2. How did you get the notification about the 144.33 purchase? Through your email?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

1/ PayPal
2/ From Pay Pal and yes through email

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry for the late reply.

So are you saying that now, you are NOT able to access your PayPal account?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess